Front-end Web Developer and Designer
You will be working with the lead designer and alongside the development team. Typical activities might include:
Who are we looking for?
The successful applicant will have:
- Ideally a computing and design related degree, and able to demonstrate abilities in web design and development
- Experience with Photoshop or Sketch
- A great understanding of responsive design
- Pride themselves on producing clean, efficient code, giving careful consideration to accessibility
- Superb attention to detail
- No problem with independently prioritising their workload and meeting deadlines
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written Brainstorming ideas and working collaboratively to achieve the best results
It would be great if you had any of the following, but don’t be put off if not!
How we work
This is a full time position working Mon – Fri, 09:00 – 17:30 with occasional travel and weekend work when required.
Our office environment is fun and informal, with a great view of the city center. We've got comfy couches, TVs, an espresso machine, Sonos for background music and we're based in a cool community of other like-minded creative companies. We're also really keen on regular social activities, like pizza, pool and the pub!
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with:
Strictly no recruitment agencies.